The Kuala Lumpur Tower (Malay: Menara Kuala Lumpur; Chinese: 吉隆坡塔;abbreviated as KL Tower) is a communications tower located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its construction was completed on 1 March 1995. It features an antenna that increases its height to 421 metres (1,381 feet) and is the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world. The roof of the pod is at 335 metres (1,099 feet). The rest of the tower below has a stairwell and an elevator to reach the upper area, which also contains a revolving restaurant, providing diners with a panoramic view of the city.
Races are held annually, where participants race up the stairs to the top. The tower also acts as the Islamic falak observatory to observe the crescent moon which marks the beginning of Muslim month of Ramadhan, Syawal, and Zulhijjah, to celebrate fasting month of Ramadhan, Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Aidiladha. The tower is the highest viewpoint in Kuala Lumpur that is open to the public.
|ATTENTION: This Ticket Is Valid For Foreigner Only. For Malaysian Citizen, Buy Your Ticket Here|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||KL Tower|
|DEPARTURE TIME||As Stated In Ticket.|
1. A VERIFICATION CODE IS NOT CONSIDERED A CONFIRMATION.
2. E-tickets or physical ticket codes must be redeemed from Zeenath Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd.
3. Please follow the Redemption Instructions below to get your e-ticket.
4. Malaysian ticket code(s) is only applicable for Malaysians/MYKAD users only.
5. Non-Malaysian ticket code(s) is only applicable for Non-Malaysians/MYKAD users only.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. It is the passenger’s responsibility to check for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and e-tickets/ticket codes immediately upon receiving them.
2. Zeenath Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings.
3. Ticket code(s) must be presented during check-in to claim your admission ticket.
4. There will be no amendments after issuance of e-tickets/ticket codes.
5. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets/ticket codes and confirmation of booking. In doing so, you agree to not hold Zeenath Travel & Tours liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets/ticket codes or confirmations.
6. E-tickets/ticket codes must not be used for touting purposes.
7. Tax invoice(s) will be issued to you only upon request.
8. NO REFUND AND CANCELLATION AFTER PAYMENT IS DONE.
9. Zeenath Travel & Tours has the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
Follow These Steps To Redeeem Your Ticket
Buy and checkout on zeenathtravels.com.
*Wait for the ticket code(s) to be sent to you within 1 working day, ONLY from: email@example.com
*Note that the ticket code(s) will only be sent during office hours (Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 6:00pm).
*In case you haven’t received your ticket code(s) in time, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number.
Present the ticket code(s) you received in your email together with your MYKAD/Passport at the ticketing counter to gain admission.
1. This is NOT an instant e-tickets / ticket codes.
2. You are advise to purchase your e-tickets/ticket codes at least by 1 working day before.
3. Any last minute e-tickets / ticket codes issuance is upon request and availability.
– Contact +603 2697 7579 or +603 2602 0579 during working days.
– Contact 012-300 7579 during non-working days.
– Email email@example.com