The perfect full day excursion for those who wish to wander and explore the Temenggor nature reserve in a single day.
The Temenggor nature reserveis located at the lower part of Belum-Temenggorforest complex. Although the rainforest is a single, contiguous ecosystem and there’s no biological difference between the upper Belum and the lower Temenggor, the areas are regulated differently. For visiting Temenggor you won’t need entry permits and thus entering this area will be less expensive.
Included in this experience:cruising the Temenggor lake by boat, trekking in the rainforest, spotting the Rafflesia, following elephants’ trail after a salt lick area, visiting an Orang Asli village and trekking to a waterfall deeper in the jungle. Packed lunches are included in your tour as well.
Packed lunch included
Duration: 7 hours
Maximum 10 persons
Contact Customer Support at 013-251 7173
or Click Here to Whatsapp Now.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||KL Tower|
|DEPARTURE TIME||As Stated In Ticket.|
1. A VERIFICATION CODE IS NOT CONSIDERED A CONFIRMATION.
2. E-tickets or physical ticket codes must be redeemed from Zeenath Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd.
3. Please follow the Redemption Instructions below to get your e-ticket.
4. Malaysian ticket code(s) is only applicable for Malaysians/MYKAD users only.
5. Non-Malaysian ticket code(s) is only applicable for Non-Malaysians/MYKAD users only.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. It is the passenger’s responsibility to check for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and e-tickets/ticket codes immediately upon receiving them.
2. Zeenath Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings.
3. Ticket code(s) must be presented during check-in to claim your admission ticket.
4. There will be no amendments after issuance of e-tickets/ticket codes.
5. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets/ticket codes and confirmation of booking. In doing so, you agree to not hold Zeenath Travel & Tours liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets/ticket codes or confirmations.
6. E-tickets/ticket codes must not be used for touting purposes.
7. Tax invoice(s) will be issued to you only upon request.
8. NO REFUND AND CANCELLATION AFTER PAYMENT IS DONE.
9. Zeenath Travel & Tours has the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
Follow These Steps To Redeeem Your Ticket
Buy and checkout on zeenathtravels.com.
*Wait for the ticket code(s) to be sent to you within 1 working day, ONLY from: email@example.com
*Note that the ticket code(s) will only be sent during office hours (Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 6:00pm).
*In case you haven’t received your ticket code(s) in time, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number.
Present the ticket code(s) you received in your email together with your MYKAD/Passport at the ticketing counter to gain admission.
1. This is NOT an instant e-tickets / ticket codes.
2. You are advise to purchase your e-tickets/ticket codes at least by 1 working day before.
3. Any last minute e-tickets / ticket codes issuance is upon request and availability.
– Contact +603 2697 7579 or +603 2602 0579 during working days.
– Contact 012-300 7579 during non-working days.
– Email email@example.com
Tour leaves from Pulau Banding; please be on time.
09:30 – Meet your local nature guide at the Pulau Banding jetty and start the cruise on motor boat.
10:00 – First stop for a short trekking to attempt to spot the Rafflesia (flower blooming cannot be guaranteed).
11:00 – Trekking at Sira Gajah salt lick following the elephants’ trail.
12:00 – Third stop to visit the natives’ village at Kampung Chuweh.
14:00 – Trek at the Sungai Nam river to reach the eponymous waterfall. You can take a bath in the waterfall pool and have your packed meals there before returning back.
16:30 – Return back to the jetty to Pulau Banding.