Atmosphere 360 is a modern and elegant revolving restaurant situated 282m above ground level located at the tallest tower in Southeast Asia – Menara Kuala Lumpur.
The restaurant is furnished in a spaceship-like atmosphere with its magnificent view and starry fiber optic ceiling lights that offers a truly unforgettable and luxurious culinary experience.
Offering only premium produce of the highest quality, our expert culinary artists will delight you with their meticulous preparations. Each dish is carefully conceived and deliciously presented for your discerning taste buds.
Atmosphere 360 opens daily for lunch and dinner with wide selections of buffet meals, à la carte and cocktails.
|ATTENTION: Please Use The Enquiry Form At Right Bottom To Request Your Order And We Will Send You Quote Through Email. Refer Price List Below For Each Menu.
||Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the fixed time.
- A 50% deposit is required for reservations of 5 pax and above, the restaurant reservation team will email you regarding the payment method. Deposit amount will be deducted from the total bill.
- Deposit payment will only be refunded if cancellation were made more than 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- Kindly to be informed that, refund amount will be deducted 5% processing fees.
- Lunch Buffet (Mon – Sun: 11:30am – 1:00pm / 1:30pm – 3:00pm)
- Afternoon Tea (Mon – Fri: 3:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Hi-Tea (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 3:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Dinner Buffet (Mon – Sun: 6:30pm – 8:30pm / 9:00pm – 11:00pm)
- Lunch Buffet: RM98 nett per adult, RM76 nett per child
- Afternoon Tea: RM65 nett per adult, RM54 nett per child
- Hi-Tea: RM76 nett per adult, RM55 nett per child
- Dinner Buffet: RM220 nett per adult, RM155 nett per child
Window Seat Charges:
- Lunch – RM25.00 nett per table
- Hi Tea – RM25.00 nett per table
- Dinner – RM50.00 nett per table
- Smart casual or easy-glam.
- We request for a proper attire to be worn as a mark of respect for the beautiful environment we have lovingly created for you to enjoy.
- For Gentlemen, please refrain from wearing singlet, unkempt or tattered T-shirts, shorts, flip flops and sooty runners. Collared shirts and long pants are preferred.
- Please be advised that management has the right to refuse entry if the attire standards are not met.