Our sky tour is a 10-minute ride above Malaysia’s beloved capital city, Kuala Lumpur. On a clear and sunny afternoon – the perfect Malaysian climate – you will witness the hustle and bustle of this industrious city. You will capture a bird’s eye view of the iconic KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers. You will glimpse famous landmarks and architecture, like the Istana Negara built in 1928 and the blue-crowned Federal Territory Mosque constructed between 1998 and 2000. If you have never taken a ride on a helicopter before, you will be in for an experience of a lifetime.
Aboard our helicopter, you and two friends will buckle up in comfortable leather seats, surrounded by wide glass windows that promise an unbeatable panoramic view. Upon take off – from our very own Aerodyint hanger, with our experienced pilot cum city expert – you will find yourself at the edge of your seat in excitement and anticipation. If you’re a Malaysian, you will be seeing Kuala Lumpur in a way you have never seen before – the view from the ground cannot compare to the sights from above. But if you’re a tourist – welcome to Malaysia! – you will be capturing the best view of the city. No walking tour can give you what we can – if you want to see it all and make the most out of your stay in Malaysia, our helicopter ride will make your trip worthwhile.
So embark on this adventure with us! Take your family and friends for a ride they will never forget. It is time you created the adventures in life. It is time to make memories worth keeping. For once in your life, choose to embark on a grand experience. After all, as Helen Keller once said, ‘life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all’.
Kuala Lumpur route info:
1. Subang Airport
2. Tropicana Golf & Country Club
3. Perdana Botanical Garden
4. Dataran Merdeka
6. Subang Airport
The iconic landmarks you’ll see:
Contact Customer Support at 013-251 7173 or Click Here to Whatsapp Now.
|ATTENTION: This Ticket Is Valid For Malaysian Citizen Only. For Foreigners, Buy Your Ticket Here|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Open Ticket|
1. A VERIFICATION CODE IS NOT CONSIDERED A CONFIRMATION.
2. E-tickets or physical ticket codes must be redeemed from Zeenath Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd.
3. Please follow the Redemption Instructions below to get your e-ticket.
4. Malaysian ticket code(s) is only applicable for Malaysians/MYKAD users only.
5. Non-Malaysian ticket code(s) is only applicable for Non-Malaysians/MYKAD users only.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. It is the passenger’s responsibility to check for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and e-tickets/ticket codes immediately upon receiving them.
2. Zeenath Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel any bookings.
3. Ticket code(s) must be presented during check-in to claim your admission ticket.
4. There will be no amendments after issuance of e-tickets/ticket codes.
5. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets/ticket codes and confirmation of booking. In doing so, you agree to not hold Zeenath Travel & Tours liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets/ticket codes or confirmations.
6. E-tickets/ticket codes must not be used for touting purposes.
7. Tax invoice(s) will be issued to you only upon request.
8. NO REFUND AND CANCELLATION AFTER PAYMENT IS DONE.
9. Zeenath Travel & Tours has the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
Follow These Steps To Redeeem Your Ticket
Buy and checkout on zeenathtravels.com.
*Wait for the ticket code(s) to be sent to you within 1 working day, ONLY from: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note that the ticket code(s) will only be sent during office hours (Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 6:00pm).
*In case you haven’t received your ticket code(s) in time, let us know at email@example.com with your Order Number.
Present the ticket code(s) you received in your email together with your MYKAD/Passport at the ticketing counter to gain admission.
1. This is NOT an instant e-tickets / ticket codes.
2. You are advise to purchase your e-tickets/ticket codes at least by 1 working day before.
3. Any last minute e-tickets / ticket codes issuance is upon request and availability.
– Contact +603 2697 7579 or +603 2602 0579 during working days.
– Contact 012-300 7579 during non-working days.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Travel WP. All Rights Reserved.